Online Practice Exams – Prometric
Prometric offers online practice exams for most exam titles. Prometric practice exams are offered on the internet-based platform in which the actual exam is administered.
Prometric practice exams are designed to give students a “test drive” of the testing experience so that they know what to expect on test day. They do not contain current exam content and should not be viewed as a predictor of test outcome. Practice exams are approximately 50 questions each and available for most DSST exam titles.
How Do Students Take a Practice Exam?
- Click on the Prometric Practice Tests button.
- Choose your Practice exam title.
- Create/login to your account in the Practice Exam Portal.
- Confirm your test selection.
- Launch your test.
Available DSST Practice Exams include:
- Business Ethics and Society
- Computing and Information Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Environmental Science
- Ethics in America
- Fundamentals of College Algebra
- Fundamentals of Cybersecurity
- Health and Human Development
- Introduction to Geography
- Human Resource Management
- Introduction to Business
- Introduction to World Religions
- Lifespan Developmental Psychology
- Management Information Systems
- Organizational Behavior
- Personal Finance
- Principles of Public Speaking
- Principles of Statistics
- Principles of Supervision
- Substance Abuse
- Technical Writing
- The Civil War and Reconstruction
Prometric does not endorse any third-party test preparation material outside of the resources identified on this page. Prometric is not responsible for test outcome.